Mercedes SLK World banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Fanatical Member
3,417 Posts
I put one on a Black SLK230 today at a Hotdog restaurant (Ben Franks in Redwood City, Great Hotdogs!). I never did get to see the driver, but it's kind of fun putting them on the windshield in hopes they will get ONLINE!

·
Registered
78 Posts
WOW! A big THANK YOU to Marykay and to Steven (and all) for designing, producing and sharing these lovely cards!

I received some in the mail the other day, and must say that they live up to the same standard of quality exhibited by our cars. The cards are really a lovely and elegant way to introduce yourself and the forum.

This forum continues to bring me not only aid but also joy. The cards are just the latest episode.

Well done, and warmest thanks.

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,892 Posts
FREE Free Slkworld business cards and postcards to put on Slks you find

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I haven't mailed any in a week! What better way to promote this helpful, friendly forum?

Just PM me with your address...it's easy as that!

·
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Bumped this on Tuesday and sent out cards to three members! YAY!

Bumping it today hoping to send out more!

PM me with your address and I'll put them in the mail to you today!

·
AND MABEL
13,819 Posts
I think these are a great idea, and, if anyone has a couple of dozen spare business cards, I'd take them.

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
I need more please, do you still have my address? Time to print more notes on stickers for the back of them too tee hee! I have them in the glove box of both cars, so I am not caught off guard without a pen. But im down to 2 left in each car.

Let me know! Grazie.

·
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
More of a challenge for DavieTheScaff!
Haha, I mailed his yesterday! Where's yours?

Everyone needs SLKWorld business cards order yours now!

·
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Yay! Pass them out!

·
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
FREE business cards! PM me your address and I'll get them out to you! I only have the post cards left, but will get more soon.:bannana:

·
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
FREE SLKWorld Business Cards

I haven't sent any out in a week! Just PM me!

·
Registered
281 Posts
FREE SLKWorld Business Cards

I haven't sent any out in a week! Just PM me!

I can't believe it myself!! I did not say Thank you to Mary Kay for those wonderful SLK card. Im sorry..
Anyway, i have manage to TAG 2 SLK. Silver SLK200 and a Black 350.

·
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Yay! You are most welcome! Keep passing them out, remember to put your user name on the cards so they can identify you!

·
AND MABEL
13,819 Posts
A big thank you to MaryKay for the cards that arrived whilst I was away. If anyone this side of the pond is wanting any, please pm me and I'll forward some to you. Meanwhile I'll be out recruiting myself!

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,892 Posts
Went for my 78000 B service to mb dealer today and of course had a field day giving slkworld business cards out!

Get yours FREE!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Simplyslk sent me some cards; arrived yesterday. Also sending me the original files - haven't checked mail yet to see whether they've arrived.

I'm going to take over distribution of them for the UK as soon as I can get some printed. I'm hoping to see my friend who's a printer within 10 days and will get a few hundred printed.

Will make an announcement here when they're ready.

Anthony

·
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I have postcards left! Just send me your address and I'll send them out to you for FREE!

I'll be getting regular business cards soon.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts