Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member 2018 SLC43
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after driving back through Wales last weekend in our SUV dog mobill',
I was checking some places on Google Street view (For future SLK Road Trips... R))
....and came across these two R171 SLK's parked in the "Bridge End Inn" car park, in Crickhowell in Wales - Agree that it does look a nice place to meet up on a sunny day: :Beer:

I'm guessing there must be a few more SLK's on Google Street View..??

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG w/P30
247 Posts
Hi @Trev5

Recall Port-Na-Craig Restaurant from Davie's Scottish weekend?

Have a look at Port-Na-Craig Road on street view. Unfortunately the Google-van camera angle is not good for a clear shot!
Just can't get good photographers these days!

regards,
DaveR.

Attachments

·
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R170 SLK Spotted on Google Sreet View..

Winter is always a good time to have our Black & White cat keeping My lap warm, while planning this coming summers Euro Road Trip:

So been clocking up the Kilometres on Google Street View checking out safe Hotel parking and suitable SLK roads to get from one hotel to another: R)

...and low & behold on the coastal road between "Cannes" & "Nice" in the South of France, a Black R170 parked out side "Beach Paradise" bar...!!
https://goo.gl/maps/eFZ4mXZQZj42

Attachments

·
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Snowing here again in the UK & once I'd re-claimed My Laptop off our cat....

...I was back on the Euro Road Trip planning looking for a suitable SLK friendly hotel near Monaco & came across this Silver R170 in a "Eze" Hotel that We are planning to stay at:

The "Eze" area has cheaper hotels than Monaco and has a interesting Medieval village with narrow streets to explore and a botanical garden at the top with sweeping views over the Mediterranean coast line:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-osullivan/eze-a-must-visit-when-in-_b_10315164.html

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts