Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered 2016 SLC300
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been looking for a newer (but second hand), more powerful SLK through a number of avenues, one being the obvious, which was the UK Mercedes approved used car website.
Noticed that from the beginning of October that SLKs have been removed from the listings. Also noticed that the local dealership were carrying less SLKs on their 'back' court. In fact the outlet nearest to me, confirmed that they have been instructed to only keep one per distributor.

Are there other threads concerning this issue as I have done a search and can't see them?

Regards

Seyley

·
Registered 2006 SLK55 AMG
130 Posts
It is probably because of age you won't find any approved SLKs - but have you checked SLCs? They were renamed in 2016.

·
Registered 2016 SLC200
163 Posts
We have been looking for a newer (but second hand), more powerful SLK through a number of avenues, one being the obvious, which was the UK Mercedes approved used car website.
Noticed that from the beginning of October that SLKs have been removed from the listings. Also noticed that the local dealership were carrying less SLKs on their 'back' court. In fact the outlet nearest to me, confirmed that they have been instructed to only keep one per distributor.

Are there other threads concerning this issue as I have done a search and can't see them?

Regards

Seyley
Are you sure? I have just had a squint and it shows both SLC and SLK for me. Don't forget to select Mercedes or AMG variant at the top. I chose the latter and found 4 SLK55s. Nice looking late 2015 model down in Poole. About 22000 miles, £32,500 pounds. Didn't check the equipment list.

If you're struggling PM me and I can send you a links or screenshots.

Martin

·
Premium Member 2018 SLC43
2,600 Posts
The problem is MB have so many different cars in their range now and not enough parking space out front (or out back..!!)

When I looked at a Red R172 55AMG (no Air-Scarf) at Salisbury back in January, the dealer said if I part exchanged My SLK 350, they would most likely keep the car & sell it there; Though Salisbury/Bournemouth/Poole is prime SLK/SLC ownership area. :tu:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts