Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's been busy for an hour and a half , as I just did 35 minutes non stop trys pulling against a CLS55 AMG 06 model.

We raced at 50kmh and I was always getting the jump due to my car not having a supercharger. Everytime we race he could hang in for a 1-4 seconds then when we shift from 2-3 hes behind.

I ceratinley enjoyed the try against him as this is the second time we race, the previous race my SLK had filters and a ecu flash and now after the primary catalytics and the X pipe it certainley did something impressive; especially ''low end torque''.

I was very very happy with the out come and I said, I need to inform the folks at SLK world.

I guess I did this to him indirectly :fart: :burnout:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Nice kill, people will not believe you if you don't have it recorded on video. I believe you though. :tu:

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well both going solo , so I cant drive with one hand and the other recording with my mobile phone, What to do !

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Well both going solo , so I cant drive with one hand and the other recording with my mobile phone, What to do !
Practice, practice and more practice. I've gotten comfortable driving 120-130 one handed. Not smart, I know, but sometimes you have to adjust the volume. :D

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Practice, practice and more practice. I've gotten comfortable driving 120-130 one handed. Not smart, I know, but sometimes you have to adjust the volume. :D
I took a picture doing 180kmh on my 99 ML320.

The ride was bumpy, due to the ML having 20" wheels and the benefit of also using worn out highway roads from the intense heat.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
I took a picture doing 180kmh on my 99 ML320.

The ride was bumpy, due to the ML having 20" wheels and the benefit of also using worn out highway roads from the intense heat.
I should have clarified...120-130mph. I keep forgeting the internationalism.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.