Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yeah, he was running in the blue group. I got to join him on the second day. As soon as he came behind me on the front straight away, I just waved for him to pass. The 55 is wicked fast.
Tore up his racing slicks and had to leave before the last run in the last afternoon.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Yeah, he was running in the blue group. I got to join him on the second day. As soon as he came behind me on the front straight away, I just waved for him to pass. The 55 is wicked fast.
Tore up his racing slicks and had to leave before the last run in the last afternoon.

What the hell was that S2000 running? I know it's going to carry more through the corners, but it was out gunning the Vette and the SLK55 sure didn't sling shot past it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
What the hell was that S2000 running? I know it's going to carry more through the corners, but it was out gunning the Vette and the SLK55 sure didn't sling shot past it.
He was supercharged. Also hard to tell, but if you do the last set of curves right, you can slingshot out onto the track.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't assume the S2000 is faster through the corners. I went to an event in March at TWS and the S2000 club was there. About 20 of them. In 2 days of running, I never went against one that was quicker through any of the corners. Some were stock, some weren't. My 55 is completely stock except for an x-pipe replacement for the resonator. My PC has been on the fritz. I'll try and post more videos now that it's back up to speed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.