Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered--SLK is no more
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy was that you??

I was at the M6/M69 traffic lights, before the M6S exit, and a black 55 came FLYING through the amber lights.
Couldn't catch the numberplate!!

Sounded great:nerd:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,135 Posts
That was me on my world tour

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
If the rear number plate was slightly larger than standard, and if it was going like a rocket, then it probably was Andy ( @ZeroZero )! ;)

·
1,728 Posts
Hi All

@U if this happen after Sat last weekend then no ,As my 55 is in for a front end re-spray . But I do only live down the road from the end of the M69 . It could have been JB popping in for a cup of his fav brew 'Yorkshire tea' on his way back from around the world

Cheers

Andy

·
98,135 Posts
Us black AMG 55s all look alike anyway! :D

·
98,135 Posts
That is a good thing!

·
1,728 Posts
Hi All

But some of us could become more alike at some point .

Cheers

Andy

·
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was actually this weekend just gone on Saturday! Was taking the Mrs to her mums by Ricoh hence coming off at M6S. If it wasn't you, I've gotta get one of these SLKWorld forums business cards to that guy but I'm gonna need to attach a jet engine to my boot to try catching up to the dude!

·
1,728 Posts
Hi All

wow that was close i'm in the clear , At about 11.00am I was getting on the M69 towards the A5 on my way to Tamworth . I think there is a 55 that lives at the back of the Ricoh .

Cheers

Andy

·
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi All

wow that was close i'm in the clear , At about 11.00am I was getting on the M69 towards the A5 on my way to Tamworth . I think there is a 55 that lives at the back of the Ricoh .

Cheers

Andy
It was you! I live up near Shilton lane and I was going onto the M6 from Showcase to go to the ricoh exit hahahahaha!!!

·
1,728 Posts
Hi All

Damn he got me . I'm just off Wigston Road 0:). If you keep your windows open at home on any friday about 7.10am your hear me start up in my garage (love black Fridays) .

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Gotcha, Andy (zero zero)
I spotted you on the perimeter road in Hinckley a while ago and you saw me , silver 55 pulling out from lhs just after triumph.
Regards Jeff

·
1,728 Posts
Hi All

@ Digger42 Hi Jeff how long ago was that , Was it mid week about fours ago , I can just remember you but only just . You should check out the Midlands meet ups .

Sounds like I need some stickers on the side of my car showing who has spotted me out & about.

Cheers

Andy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.