Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of brand new front and rear SLK55 brake discs for sale part # 09925741 and 09954733. interested send PM, Front 24mm rear 30mm.Price for all 4 is $1300.00 plus shipping

Part Number09925741
Manufacturer: Brembo 
Manufacturer Part Number:09.9257.41
Brake Rotor Condition:New 
The Brembo Disc Brake Rotor contains no remanufactured components, and is designed to operate in either city or highway driving.

Part Number: 09954733
Manufacturer: Brembo 
Position: Front
Condition: New
Product Fit: Direct Fit
Weight: 23.75 lbs.
UOM: EA
Quantity Sold: 2
Part Type: Disc Brake

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price dropped $1,000.00

Still Available!!! Surprised not sold.....Selling because traded in car after transmission pump failure and possible debris entered transmission (2k minimum possible 5k to fix) I was sitting on theses rotors when pump went out, also had a bad hood dented just repaired for 1K :crying: Price dropped to $1000.00 plus shipping...Front rotors are for the P30 Package and rear will fit AMG r171, the rear are drilled and slotted. It is my understanding that Brembo is the OEM supplier and the OEM rear are not drilled and slotted.

Any feed back would be appreciated

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Still Available!!! Surprised not sold.....Selling because traded in car after transmission pump failure and possible debris entered transmission (2k minimum possible 5k to fix) I was sitting on theses rotors when pump went out, also had a bad hood dented just repaired for 1K :crying: Price dropped to $1000.00 plus shipping...Front rotors are for the P30 Package and rear will fit AMG r171, the rear are drilled and slotted. It is my understanding that Brembo is the OEM supplier and the OEM rear are not drilled and slotted.

I think the front rotors are 340mm based on the MB compatibility part nos. in the box that starts with 171 and is compatible with non-P030 SLK 55.

See attached pdf. Perhaps measure the front discs, 360 mm is for the P030 performance package.

Attachments

·
19,407 Posts
I think the front rotors are 340mm based on the MB compatibility part nos. in the box that starts with 171 and is compatible with non-P030 SLK 55.

See attached pdf. Perhaps measure the front discs, 360 mm is for the P030 performance package.
I misquoted: the part compatibility that starts with 207 in the box is for SLK55 R171 with P030 performance package for front brake disc, and I think the part compatibility that starts with 171 is for the rear brake disc.

Attachments

·
19,407 Posts

If the price is for both front and rear brake disc pair, then this is a VERY GOOD price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.