Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New member here. I've taken the plunge and am about to take delivery of a 2007 SLK55 AMG with all the toys. Somebody please reassure me that I'm not insane :)

S.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,418 Posts
Welcome and congratulations from southern California.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55
415 Posts
Congratulations - you will be insane with joy as you drive it. :)

·
Registered '07 SLK55
806 Posts
You aren't insane, but the car will drive you insane (in the best way possible)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hope you are not insane, because I am right behind you. I test drove my first 55 last weekend and am so sold. I was considering a 32, but there really is no comparison. Performance and comfort beyond anything in this class. Now I just have find one at the right price. Which from all that I can tell, is heading down. Price of gas no doubt. I saw one sell in the SF BayArea a few weeks ago for $21k but other than that, none have sold from private parties in California for some time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just bought one a few weeks ago. I can't tell you how much fun it is to drive. It is very fast and handles like it's on rails. The care is beautiful and it turns heads everywhere I go. I have a grin on my face just thinking about it.
Don't expect it to be a practical family car it is not. It is your personal toy to enjoy because you deserve it. Buy it and have a blast.

My motorcycle is feeling neglected, because this car is so much fun to drive.

·
Registered 2013 SLK55 AMG
235 Posts
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.