Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for garage mate to my SLK32 Designo Silver. Must be the Designo Black with Terracotta interior. I will travel and pay a fair price anywhere in North America. Let me know what you have. It's an SLK thing, what can I say!

Premium Member
Good luck with finding a '32 like that! I browse often on internet sales. I have only seen one Slk320 with the terra-cotta for sale (Fl) about two years ago. Never seen a 32 with that interior. Good Hunting! 馃徆馃徆馃徆 馃徆馃徆

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Saw one about 5 years ago advertised in the Seattle area. I called right away, but it was already sold. Since I just moved to the Seattle area I keep hoping I'll get lucky and find the same car. I know I'm dreaming and I'm looking for a unicorn but I've never forgot that car.

Registered
Looking for garage mate to my SLK32 Designo Silver. Must be the Designo Black with Terracotta interior. I will travel and pay a fair price anywhere in North America. Let me know what you have. It's an SLK thing, what can I say!
to make this happen you will most likely need to buy two cars, an slk32amg, and a regular slk with the specific interior and awap the parts, and even then the seat design will be a little different, the slk32 amg has specific seats, personally i would settle for a two tone AMG seat and interior. I have done this before just to get the two tone black/red. I've come across a few black/gray interiors too, but just one with black/red in 15 years, here is a pic of the black red.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
The black and red looks great!

I've decided for now to put this on hold. A car identical to mine came up for sale about 60 miles from me but sold immediately before I could go see it. I've heard rumors of others like mine but that was the first one I could confirm for certain. I wanted an original Designo Black because the color is unique, just as the Designo Silver is.

Anyway I'm in negotiations to purchase a 2004 WRX STI with only 50K and in perfect condition from a local. I know they're boy racer cars but it's a blast to drive. I miss actual shifting since I sold my Lotus last year, plus performance is in the same ball park as the SLK32 and it handles better. Another plus is it has room for my wife and the dog. Too many times the SLK sits home because we don't have the room. Too many WRX and STI cars get modified and beat to hell, but this one is bone stock, owned by an older adult like me and garage kept. Hope I get it, but he is hesitant to let it go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.