Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Finally managed to get a working alarm siren connected to the connector which I have shown in blue circle but does anyone know where the wires from this (alarm siren) connector end up. I mean from the alarm siren connector, if you traced the wires back, where would the other ends of these wires be? I connected a siren to this connector and the siren is not being charged. I was fairly sure that there should be some DC voltage on one of the pins of this 4 pin connector and this DC will be used to trickle charge the siren batteries. However I see no voltage on any of the pins and that is why I am wondering where these 4 wires (to this connector) originate form?

Also I have found an small usb slot in the glovebox and the car came with a black small usb shaped key /dongle. There was no red key/ dongle with it. when I insert this black dongle in its socket (in the glove box), nothing seems to happen. Is there any particular sequence I need to follow or anything I need to do to enable the alarm? I read somewhere that with ignition key in position 2, if I inserted this dongle into its socket, that I will see the red light (next to the socket in the glove box) flash but I do not see anything.

Any advice would be appreciated

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.