Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...

I'm sure most of my questions will amuse most everyone...which is ok...you will find that I can be quite entertaining if you give me the chance..!!!

JACKING PADS....I can't seem to find them anywhere online...they must be in the proverbial "safe place" in some parts warehouse down on my former home on Montserrat...!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get these for a 2004 slk230...????

I couldn't find any other posts regarding this subject....

Anyway...time for my dog to take me out for a walk...she's good about things like that...she seems to know just when it's least appropriate to take me out and really knows how to make me feel guilty...I wish she knew where to get these jacking pads...

Thanks,

Willa and me

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jacking pads

Ok..

After searching every & anywhere I may have found these things online for 1/4 the price of my local MB dealer...(who didn't stock them)...

Now the wait to see if they really are the right part(s)...if not I've got 4 "plugs" to sell real cheap...

Mercedes parts center
Listed as "plugs" part # 170-997-01-86

thanks to all...will let you know in a week if they're the real thing...

Willa....& not Harry...he can't come to the computer right now...he's outside under the car shaking his head trying to figure out exactly how someone lost three of these things....

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,638 Posts
Ok..

After searching every & anywhere I may have found these things online for 1/4 the price of my local MB dealer...(who didn't stock them)...

Now the wait to see if they really are the right part(s)...if not I've got 4 "plugs" to sell real cheap...

Mercedes parts center
Listed as "plugs" part # 170-997-01-86

thanks to all...will let you know in a week if they're the real thing...

Willa....& not Harry...he can't come to the computer right now...he's outside under the car shaking his head trying to figure out exactly how someone lost three of these things....
Willa, see our picnic thread that you missed

http://www.slkworld.com/u-s-florida/393097-picture-thread-florida-oktoberfest-picnic-october-29-2016-a.html

catch our next meet

·
Super Moderator
24,919 Posts
By the way, don't worry about asking daft questions.

My inbox is full of replies after asking really daft questions.

Keeps the mods busy :tu:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts