Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never really noticed very many in my area, until I puchased mine and withing the last week I have noticed several. Especially since the weather has been so nice.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
I know the feeling! There are four of us now within the neighbourhood - one mars red/tan, one pewter/black (also from the US), and the fourth is the twin to ours - silver/red but an 09.

There was a white/black 350 parked next to our Mazda3 in the parking garage at noon - so I tagged it with a note suggesting they look "us" up here!

Wife thinks I'm certifiable for waving or flashing the lights at fellow SLKers....am I?

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Waving and flashing lights? IMHO that's crazy good for SLK lovers unless you stalk them daily! Ken (previous site owner) sent me some SLKWorld business cards which have a label with my name and phone number on the backside. I tag SLKs whenever I see them even at the dealership or shopping mall.......crazy?

Strange...never got a call.....maybe its the message in a bottle phenomena.:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
I'm sure the early Christians faced the same problem Gregg!! Can you post what the card looks like. Being a mere FO, I don't have a company card, so I'm thinking of doing one up...

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Wife thinks I'm certifiable for waving or flashing the lights at fellow SLKers....am I?
That Cath is a wise one ;)

John, I've given-up trying to get other SLK'ers to wave or flash(the headlights...)...I've gotten 2 waves and a polite nod(from a lady) out of 10-12 "wave/flashes"...I guess it's just not gonna' happen in Indy.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I change them every day...Cath liked my legs, huh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.