Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi how about a club badge it would be great,even if its a windscreen decal, with a reasonable purchase quantity it would be a low price and would be nice to display on our SLK's. Regards Ken

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,450 Posts
someone made decals before. do a search as i don't remember who (sorry, i am old)

·
97,450 Posts

·
97,450 Posts
If he is still active!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
I just received two SLKWorld decals in the mail. I guessed that it was because I officially joined the forum as a paying member about a month ago. Maybe the fair Helena has a stash somewhere! I think that they are slightly different than the ones in the above thread, as the basic design is the same but do not seem to be transparent. I can't say for sure because I left them at the house while I decided where to display them.

Decisions, Decisions . . .

Gene

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,765 Posts
Good idea! I became a Premium Member (lifetime) and received 2 decals and a nice welcome letter in the mail last week.

What I would like to have is SLKworld business cards to give or put on another SLK while it's parked. I still have the one Jeff gave to us when he chased us down! The only change I would make is a ______ to add our user name.

·
97,450 Posts
i usually put my user name on the back

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.