Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I got married on June 2nd to my college sweetheart. We've been together since 2007 and our families from Minneapolis and New York flew out for the ceremony at Wayfarer's Chapel in Palos Verdes and the reception at the Queen Mary in Long Beach. We returned a week ago from our honeymoon in Maui, which was amazing as well.

The SLK was our get away car and the photographer got a few good shots below I thought members would be interested in. A slideshow of more shots from the wedding in general is located here:

Lauren and Daniel

FYI, the crazy group of guys in the photos is made of Lauren's cousins. They added a lot to the party.

We are both very excited to be starting out in married life together!

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,855 Posts
Congrats to you both!

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not shown in the photos, but I put a "Just Married" vinyl sticker on the rear window glass. It was quite a surprise to everyone when I put the roof up!

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Congratulations. Beautiful wedding. I wish you a long and happy life together.

Best Wishes.

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,816 Posts
What a spectacular event! Lauren looked radiant, oh, and you looked handsome too! Loved her gown, bridesmaids dresses, flowers and especially the cake topper!

May you both have a loving, long life together.

·
Premium Member
4,909 Posts
Congrats again, Dan. I was honored to attend your wedding.

We were a bit worried when you guys drove off with the roof down. I thought Lauren's hair was going to be ruined :D.

When I got back to my SLK at the Queen Mary after the reception, the car was covered in car-show related flyers. I think people thought I must be there because of the car show that was going on at the same time. Side-effect of the "go-fast" stickers on my windshield :D.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Congratulations and best wishes to the both of you!

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Congratulations to Lauren and Dan :tu: We were thinking of you when we were in Kauai the first 8 days in June.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Looks like you'll have to change your plate - or maybe by her a 170?
They may need a minivan (with kids and pets in the future) :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They may need a minivan (with kids and pets in the future) :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
If I let her have all the pets she wanted, we would need a bus :burnout:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts