Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's WindRestrictor® Time!

In many parts of the world the weather's changing, and the tops are dropping. Your luxurious SLK is one of the premiere convertibles on the market. How about treating it to one of the highest quality mods on the market?

Our product contours perfectly to your Mercedes-Benz SLK. Why use a product that clashes, when you can have a product that enhances? Consider our quality bracketing system that will lock your new deflector into place, no shaking or rattling. Not to mention the graphic of your choice expertly engraved and illuminated with one of eight brilliant colors.

Your new toy comes with a lifetime warranty. Also, get 5% off just for being a member of SLK World with the code "Forum Member". Have any further questions? Please, email me [email protected] or PM me here. We're happy to help. Thanks for your time!

Interested? Order here.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have sent a private message as well as a message on your web site. Have not gotten a response, to my issue with the windscreen I purchased.

·
Vendor
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for any communications errors. I returned your private message today. Also, in a few threads I've posted my email. Please, feel free to reach me anytime. [email protected] . Also, Phone: 972.487.5987 . If you still do not have any luck contacting someone private message me and I'll give you my personal phone number to speak to you about whatever problem you might be having. Again, my sincerest apologies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts