Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Evening All

I've finally got round to sorting out some of the oddments from my R171 SLK.

SLK R171 Part Toolkit
Foam insert with Jack, wheel brace, locating pin & towing eye.
Some light rusting as car had a roof leak, may be why tyre inflator was missing when I bought it.
Jack cleaned and lubricated, surface rust removed and works properly. £20

SLK R171 Facelifted Ashtray A171 680 1252
Standard model without cigar lighter. In good condition, removed from my old car as I wanted an extra 12v socket. £10

SLK R171 Drainage hoses A171 639 0594
Bought to resolve roof leak, but not required. £10

Any questions please contact me, either message or phone (07710 619981).

Contact email - email --> niva441 @ btinternet dot com

I'm open to offers on the bits. The parts are in St Ives (Cambridgeshire), but I'm often near Warwick/Leamington Spa so could drop them off.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,450 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Super Moderator
11,450 Posts
Not all members can pm (don't have 15 posts) you so might want to include your email in the form

seller AT gmail DOT com

Just sayin' :wink:

·
Super Moderator
11,450 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts