Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered 2012 SLK 350
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold my 2010 SLK 350 and have an OEM plexiglas windscreen that is brand new, complete with bag, head restraint inserts, and instructions. This screen was installed on my car for less than 2 weeks when I traded. perfect condition, SLKStore sells them for over $600 and I will sell this one for $500 and include the mesh screen that comes with the car.
If interested you can email me @ [email protected]. Money order will be required.

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
I think the post is saying price $500 = "plexiglas windscreen" + "mesh screen" + "Shipping"

But who's gonna want the "mesh scrren" if they have the plexiglas? Most people already have the mesh screen because it free with the car. If you're trying to make a few more bucks, why don't you try to sell the mesh screen seperate?

·
Registered
179 Posts
But who's gonna want the "mesh scrren" if they have the plexiglas? Most people already have the mesh screen because it free with the car. If you're trying to make a few more bucks, why don't you try to sell the mesh screen seperate?
That't totally correct, should sell it separately in this case since most people are switching from Mesh to Plexiglas, and i believe Mesh screen is hard to sell cause I've been selling it for weeks haha..:tu:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Agree with everyone. The mesh windscreen is garbage.

There been someone on Ebay selling the OEM plexiglass for $ 425, which includes free shipping.

There's a dealer in Texas that is selling them for $ 450 with free shipping.

In order to sell on this web site, you have to price things accordingly.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,361 Posts
I am sure he will adjust his price when he see's what the hub bub is about!

·
Registered 2012 SLK 350
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OEM windscreen

Thanks to everyone for their useful comments, I had checked some of these prices before I posted and needless to say some of them are a little mis-leading. Regardless, I have sold mine and it is in the mail to its new owner. Now I need one for my 2012, any suggestions?
Thanks again, especially to you Jeff for the pics.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mesh Windscreen

Well, I just bought a 2006 SLK 280 and it didn't have a windscreen that came with it, I'm reading here that a lot of you guys dont like the mesh or dont need it. I would be more than happy to take it if the price is right.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
How did I miss this post... looking for a like new or new plexi W/Screen. Currently am eyeing the one on windrestrictor.com I do like the star laser graphic on that one.. anyone like to share their thoughts on plexi with me?

·
97,361 Posts
How did I miss this post... looking for a like new or new plexi W/Screen. Currently am eyeing the one on windrestrictor.com I do like the star laser graphic on that one.. anyone like to share their thoughts on plexi with me?

Search plexiglas or oem top right. Covered oh so many threads

·
97,361 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.