Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per the above does anyone please have a spare e.g.from a broken switch?

Thanks

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

·
DAS/STAR Registered Owner
4,015 Posts
I've got complete switches from my 2005 55 (for both sides) that you can have for what they cost me (not a lot, considering what MB charge for them new)

I've not seen a broken set on Evilbay for a long time ... It was one of my saved searches during my facelift project ..

Drop me a PM if you're interested ...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got complete switches from my 2005 55 (for both sides) that you can have for what they cost me (not a lot, considering what MB charge for them new)

I've not seen a broken set on Evilbay for a long time ... It was one of my saved searches during my facelift project ..

Drop me a PM if you're interested ...
Pm sent. Ta

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

·
4,015 Posts
These are the offending items ... drivers side shown in situ ...

6 torx screws and a single electrical connector and that's it - it's a slightly fiddly job due to the limited space to get the tools in, but should only take about 10 mins to do ..

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are the offending items ... drivers side shown in situ ...

6 torx screws and a single electrical connector and that's it - it's a slightly fiddly job due to the limited space to get the tools in, but should only take about 10 mins to do ..

I appreciate the offer but your switch is different to mine in that they have black buttons and other controls so I will give it a miss. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,577 Posts
black or silver, no one would see it down there :D

·
4,015 Posts
No worries .. good luck with the search....!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts