Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

newbie here and was wondering if you can point me to where I can find the corresponding part numbers of the my SLK 200 R171 body model 2004. I bought this pre-owned and was also able to get my sigcard from this site. (thanks Jeff and team!)

However, whenever I search for my car's model say in pelicanparts.com, I can't seem to find an R171 for the year 2004. I'm pretty sure of my car make and model since the sig card was generated correctly. Upon further research, it seems this model is a UK specific and was not released in the US. Hence, is there anyone who can help me verify certain part# is they are compatible or for my car's make and model?

Appreciate in advance any help. Thank you.

Regards,
Albert

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,276 Posts
Hi Albert, if your car is a 2004 R171, then using a year of 2005 at sites such as pelicanparts should be fine.

If you want to find a specific part number for something, for your specific VIN, then please feel free to share your VIN and a description of the part you're looking for here, and someone with access to EPC will be able to look it up for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
taking you up on your offer

Hi Dave!

Thank you so much and I will take you up on your offer. My VIN# is WDB1714421F008711
items I needed are:

1. left and right Engine Support
2. left and right stabilizer link
3. left and right front upper control arm
4. transmission support
5. left and right front shock absorbers
6. left and right front stabilizer bar bushing

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Albert

·
11,276 Posts
Standby, let me see what I can find for you...

·
11,276 Posts
1. left and right Engine Support
2. left and right stabilizer link
3. left and right front upper control arm
4. transmission support
5. left and right front shock absorbers
6. left and right front stabilizer bar bushing
I think the attached docs should give you everything you're looking for (where they're available). Let me know if you think I've missed something.

Notes:
I think the transmission support is part 60 in the engine suspension docs (Engine Support Rear).
I don't think the front stabilizer bar bushings are available separately - I think they're an integral part of the stabilzer bar.

If anyone can add more beyond my (very limited) knowledge, please feel free to post and share.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts