Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday April 2 late afternoon - Silver 171 northbound on Highway 41 just north of Haubstadt Indiana.....nice looking....but top was up!

We seldom see an SLK in downstate Illinois or Indiana.....cheers!

·
Registered 2007 SLK280
1,181 Posts
I passed a silver 171 on 490 in Rochester, yesterday. I know of one around here,but could not tell if was the same car. I beleive they returned my wave, but it was pretty brief

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tuesday April 2 late afternoon - Silver 171 northbound on Highway 41 just north of Haubstadt Indiana.....nice looking....but top was up!

We seldom see an SLK in downstate Illinois or Indiana.....cheers!
I have seen that one as well. I believe they may work at a Vet on 41 just north of Evansville. I only say that because I've seen it parked there. Could be they just have pets that need a lot of care. ;-)

As is usually the case, I had seen zero SLK's (and I notice cars) until I bought mine. I've since seen two (in two weeks). The silver one mentioned above and a white one.

I sure have been getting a ton of looks, so apparently nobody else sees them either! LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welp, add two more to the list. I passed a very nice R171 on the Lloyd Expressway. It was red with what appeared to be aftermarket chrome rims.

Also saw a black R171 pulling out of Bob Evans on Greenriver road.

They seem to be coming out of the woodwork lately! :tu:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.