Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to know if anyone in the state of Virginia would like to set up a car meet, cruise/BBQ? I'm not sure who here is from Va. since i'm still pretty new, but I think it would be fun if we can get enough people to come. I've attended several BMW meets down in FL. and they usually turn out pretty big!

Let me know of any suggestions on this!

Thanks, Nick

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:I'd be interested. Sunday would be best for me. I'm in central Virginia.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good, it will have to wait a while though as I haven't picked up my new car yet. I was thinking February sometime?

Well, let's see who else wants to tag along.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Let me know, I might be able to come from Atlanta. Also, next Saturday a group is getting together here in the Atl if you can make it.
:tu:I'd be interested. Sunday would be best for me. I'm in central Virginia.
Eija and I are always up for a road trip but we need time to get doggy sitters Just let us know ASAP, would be good to meet.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'd like to know if anyone in the state of Virginia would like to set up a car meet, cruise/BBQ? I'm not sure who here is from Va. since i'm still pretty new, but I think it would be fun if we can get enough people to come. I've attended several BMW meets down in FL. and they usually turn out pretty big!

Let me know of any suggestions on this!

Thanks, Nick
Count me in. I'm in Northern VA. I know of some great mountain roads leading into the beautiful Shenandoah.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey guys, did you ever get a meeting set up? I posted here awhile ago, but just got back on it. I wrecked my '99 SLK 230 but from that came my new(er) '06 SLK 350...a great successor. I love it! Let me know if you still want to meet up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts