Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Upon purchase of my SLK, I have noticed many interior flaws and defects with my particular car. The previous owner admitted to yellow duct tape being used all over the interior (most likely cause of the damage). Anyway, I have no clue what the name of each part is and am having difficulty trying to find the parts for sale, so I decided I would ask you guys. Here goes

The center interior piece (where heater controls are found, radio is inserted, etc...) In my car this is cracked. I would really like to replace it with a silvery chrome variation or a black piece as the fake wood vibe is not my favorite.

Here is a picture of what I am trying to describe

Next the trim around the door handles on the interior are also broken apart (one is completely missing). I would wish to replace these with a matching material as the first interior piece.

After that, another pressing concern is the plastic piece that is in front of the instrument cluster, this is broken and looks quite awful.

The headliner is also missing, but a neighbor of mine does upholstery, so I will talk to him about that.

Thanks and God's Blessings,

Christopher Ross

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,606 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,606 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Looking for an SLK 32 AMG floor mat with correct logo's

not having much luck, as it's a one off piece that not many folks had

And the one in our car is slowly falling apart...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts