Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
I didn't see the 2007 manual yet. I should probably check again every few months. Great site. Thanks.
Sal

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I didn't see the 2007 manual yet. I should probably check again every few months. Great site. Thanks.
Sal
You can download the owner's manual specific to your model year (pdf) from MBUSA.com, by registering on Owners Online ( I think you use your VIN). After registration and signing in, there's Owner's Manual under Quick Tools on the left hand column.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yeah ive already got the 2000 manual my point is there is quite a few differences on the earlier cars (gearbox/dash/ ect) thats why a early manual would be nice.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Still available from Mercedes.

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,857 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thank you. May seem like a obvious answer, but my leather folder that holds the manuals is too large to fit in my glove box. Is there a planned place to store this. I put mine in the trunk to avoid filling up the cargo net behind the seats. When I asked a Mercedes rep they said most person put them in the cargo net in the trunk, which a 2003 SLK does not have.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Owners Manual

I was able to pick up the SLK-Class Operators Manual on Ebay @ $44.00. It was printed 04/25/02 and was new.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I'm just wondering if somebody did manage to get a hold of the pre facelift glove box manual? As Naffdave wrote, there are a few differences. Mine is a 1998 and I have a german manual. It was 23 years ago I read german in school and I wasn't really good at it.. :D

·
Super Moderator
24,227 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I'm just wondering if somebody did manage to get a hold of the pre facelift glove box manual? As Naffdave wrote, there are a few differences. Mine is a 1998 and I have a german manual. It was 23 years ago I read german in school and I wasn't really good at it.. :D
:wink: Ok. I won't put the posting in an old thread link.

Did you try the links in the first post?

What language would you want?

As yours is left hand drive, you could try American breakers/salvage yards.
USA has the highest populations of SLKs, so better odds.
Try ebay.us to get some options.
Maybe try google & amazon.

It doesn't hurt to ask a dealer how much one would cost.
Sometimes MB does cheap. Not often, granted.

·
Registered
86 Posts
:wink: Ok. I won't put the posting in an old thread link.

Did you try the links in the first post?

What language would you want?

As yours is left hand drive, you could try American breakers/salvage yards.
USA has the highest populations of SLKs, so better odds.
Try ebay.us to get some options.
Maybe try google & amazon.

It doesn't hurt to ask a dealer how much one would cost.
Sometimes MB does cheap. Not often, granted.
Hehe, thanks. :)

I've tried the links. And I usually don't give up easilly searching and googling before asking... :)

Every hit I get is for manuals after the year 2000.

English or Swedish.

I'll try asking the dealer or ebay, amazon. :)

Thanks! :) Just gave it a shot hoping someone had gotten a hold of it in pdf format.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts