Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started out looking for an old car to enjoy (Allane, Reatta, etc) and stumbled onto the SLK. Liked the idea of open air, and size. So been lurking and reading to educate myself what to look for. You all have some beautiful cars and I like some of the mods (CLK grill) and others. Was concerned by MB's service costs, but see don't really need them much with all your tech links. Living on the Mexican border, 50 miles south of the end of I35, I want to get an idea of what to look out for to avoid wild goose chases. Nearest ones are 3 plus hours away. I'm sure I'll have some questions later, but looking forward to the ride. Frank

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,565 Posts
Welcome to SLKWorld.com, the elite Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Lakeland, Florida!

Here’s a bit of info to help you navigate the forum.

The "Search" feature at the top right of the page is for searching the forum. Many questions have already been asked and answered by our knowledgeable members.

If you are having difficulty finding a solution, you can post your question in the appropriate discussion forum. By doing this, you should receive a quicker response, but please be patient as the forum is worldwide and members live in different time zones.

Private Message (pm) is a tool to communicate with other members privately for instructions or just chatting. In order to do this you must have at least 15 posts. It's easy to obtain the posts by clicking on the "New Members Introduce Yourself Here" section and just welcome the new members (like we welcomed you).

The http://www.slkworld.com/picture-day/ is guaranteed to make you smile every morning…who doesn’t need that!

As a member you have the privilege to vote and/or enter our Ride of the Month competition, we welcome new SLKs to compete and new members to vote:

ROTM Submissions & Voting - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

If you have any questions/comments please let us know and we will be happy to help you.
Marykay
Florida Event Coordinator

·
Super Moderator 2006 SLK 280
10,880 Posts
Welcome from Northern California

Welcome to SLKWorld.com:Beer:

R) :burnout:

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
14,885 Posts
Hi Frank, welcome from Barrhead, Scotland. :smile:

Good luck with your search. :tu:

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
27,450 Posts

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,404 Posts
Hi Frank, and welcome to SLKWorld.com from the UK Midlands - Thanks for joining us! :)

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,845 Posts
Welcome from the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts