Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Relocated, a transport moving company moved my R)SLK 280 2006 from Dallas to Boston. They scratched my bumper on the bottom. :tazz:
They will fix it, but they need me to get two quotes. Is there a place in Boston that I can get my car for a quote. Is there such thing as online quotes for light body damage over the internet?

Thanks

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Welcome to SLKWorld cmilian!

I can't imagine any repritable (sp) body shop giving repair quotes online, but I could be wrong.

I'm not familiar with the Boston area, but I would certainly go to the local MB dealer to get a feel for their body shop.

Then you might try checking the yellow pages for shops that do repairs on high end vehicles.

Since the moving company said they'd pay, I wouldn't spare ANY expense.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Sorry for the damage to your SLK. Just a suggestion. Get a quote, get a check, unless it's severe damage, bank the money. Most here have scrapes on the font underside of their SLKs. With normal use, it's going to happen, again.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome cmilian, I would echo what Kevin (designoSLK) said. Talk with the service advisor at a couple of local MB dealerships and see who they recommend. You might also be able to get a feel as to who might offer better service.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, Ill be here in Boston for a year or so, then migrate south where is warmer and I can actually use my car. :D

Thanks for your response.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
-1-
Ill bank the check if after taking the pics fo the insurance I can polish enough out.

thanks for the advise

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.