Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 83 Posts
Bernd, I noticed that only the R170 book is listed as a paperback; the other two are e-books. My personal preference is always for a printed copy regardless of cost difference (you can't display e-books in a library room!). When will the R171 and R172 volumes be printed?

Excellent news to have these books printed. By the way the book on the R170 from Brian Long has still not been released. It was supposed to be released last month.

Due the price difference between US and Europe I will order mine when in Florida in February. Nice reading for the pool.

I'll include you in my evening prayers to Santa. Maybe that will help too 0:)0:)
Wow! .... it certainly did!! You da man (technically Santa's da man, but you were the one praying)! Guess what was in my stocking on Christmas Day ........ a copy of the 171 book!! Looking forward to reading it when I get back off shore. Thanks :smile:

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Wow! .... it certainly did!! You da man (technically Santa's da man, but you were the one praying)! Guess what was in my stocking on Christmas Day ........ a copy of the 171 book!! Looking forward to reading it when I get back off shore. Thanks :smile:
Excellent, Davie. Now I can only hope that you'll enjoy reading it.

All the best for 2015, Bernd

Just ordered mine from Amazon UK so should be with me tomorrow. Very much looking forward to getting stuck into it.

I think it will make great bed time reading to help settle our newborn come February :)

Just ordered mine from Amazon UK so should be with me tomorrow. Very much looking forward to getting stuck into it.

I think it will make great bed time reading to help settle our newborn come February :)
It probably will, at that! I remember a time years ago, babysitting a nephew of mine who was two or three months old at the time. I cradled him reading from a history book on the operations of the US Tank Destroyer battalions in WW2. It's not the topic, it's the sound of the voice and the sense of security and comfort.

Congratulations on the soon-to-be-delivered new addition!

Received my book yesterday to work. Had a little flick through in my lunch but didn't want to bring it home as my bag was packed and didn't want to damage it :)

Will certainly be starting on it tonight.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.