Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts are inviting all West Coast SLK'ers for a road trip to Ashland Oregon for the Shakespeare Festival May 5th,6th & 7th 2017. What you need to do now is book your rooms now in advance.Val Bachmayer (a SLK owner) has agreed to host up to 6-7 couples at her Ashland Guest Cottages, you must contact her by phone at 206/650-3000. Once she is booked she will try to find more rooms.

General info.
https://www.facebook.com/AGC-Ashland...62307/?fref=ts

Just book the room for now before it's gone. We will have more info later. Preview looks promising I just don't have everything planned just yet you just need a room reserved right away before they are gone. You can always cancel 60 days in advance.

Ideas I'm working on for that weekend

Friday drive to Redding and stop for lunch, maybe go to Burney Falls or the sundial Bridge, and head up north to Oregon for Friday night event. Saturday we go for a drive and Saturday night we go to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival for a play, Sunday we will have another drive and go to another play Sunday night, and come home on Monday. More details coming soon just book a room. That's all I have for now. Thank you

·
11,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
11,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's time to purchase your theater tickets, they get sold out fast.

I just purchased my tickets on line.

I'm going to see Julius Caesar on Saturday May 6th @ 8pm & Shakespeare in Love on Sunday May 7th @ 8pm.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Nancy bought tickets for Julius Caesar for Saturday night at 8:00. Looking forward to the event, and to getting back into the swing of things here. I've been gone for months, overseeing a succession of home remodeling projects. And then my laptop died last weekend, and I got the new desktop tower running a few minutes ago. I'll be here more often going forward.

Greg

·
11,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI:

I just printed up my Ashland Shakespeare Festival tickets today & I realized I had not received my confirmation email for a show I had paid for so I had to call them & they sent me the tickets via email. I have printed them & have them safely put in the SLK glovebox so I won't forget them and have to stand in line at the Theatre. You may want to double check yourself & make sure you have them confirmed & in your possession when you get to Ashland.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts