Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this package and used it on my SLK for 6 months/2000 miles, everything is in the best of condition as it was when I purchased it.

Instead of doing a new ad, I'll refer you to the original ad that I purchased them from, it has good pictures. If interested,CONTACT ME AT:
[email protected] or 267-266-7771 (Philadelphia)
Price is $800, do not want to ship. PS-Car has been sold, above package has been removed

Link:
http://www.slkworld.com/slk-parts-sale/25240-fs-oem-r171-amg-5-spoke-wheels-tires-tpms.html

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
This from the original;
"Interested, YES...but you won't ship, so..."

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sale modified

Will sell wheels without tires, TPMS optional with wheels, buyer pays shipping. Payment methods to be discussed. Wheels $500 without sensors, $600 with.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to be sure...these are 17 inch rims?
Yes, just as the seller listed them in the link I responded to, that link is available in my ad. The wheel are still in the exact same condition after 2000 miles (the seller had such a good ad and pics, there is no use in re-inventing the wheel twice).

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,935 Posts
Anyone know if these will fit my 2001 SLK320? Might just be worth the 8+ hour drive...
Yeah, this should be no problem. Any OEM wheel for the R171 will fit the R170 as well (this rule does not extend to the R172!! :D)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,286 Posts
closing thread

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.