Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a SLK 350 that was debadged. Really want the emblem. Is it available to have the MB dealership add it or is this something that I'd have to get on the secondary market?

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
I recently bought a SLK 350 that was debadged. Really want the emblem. Is it available to have the MB dealership add it or is this something that I'd have to get on the secondary market?
Which emblem? The "SLK350" or the MB star? Some people prefer the debadged look. Got any pictures of your debadged SLK350?

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
I like the clean look much better, plus it make it easier to clean. If it was more even, SLK on the left than 350 on the right, I might consider keeping the badge. But the 'SLK350' all on one side doesn't work for me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like the clean look much better, plus it make it easier to clean. If it was more even, SLK on the left than 350 on the right, I might consider keeping the badge. But the 'SLK350' all on one side doesn't work for me.

"SLK32" or "SLK55" on the left with "//AMG" on the right balances out very nicely !:)

·
Registered
111 Posts
If you do get some, be sure to put them in the right place. It's easy to spot a car that's got them just a little bit off, and it makes it look like it's been poorly repaired after a rear-ender.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
How are those "stinking badges" attached, they do nothing for me, as well.
Get a dental floss and remove it, it's very easy to remove but does take a bit of rubbing to get rid of the left over adhesive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the SLK 350 badge today but after looking at it I think I'm going to keep it debadged for a while to see if I like it better that way. I feel like a woman in a shoe
store..lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.