Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey boss, wondering if you still have the rear swaybar, rear subframe, and lower rear control arms? I'd like to retrofit onto my '98 230.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Still have your turn signal switch? If so, is it the same as the ones on the slk230? May need to replace mine. 😕

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK32 AMG
35 Posts
Do you still have the left rear lower suspension arm plastic cover. Is it in good condition? If so, how much? Thank you

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,000 Posts
Ross Perre @Ross Perre
Last Activity: 10-03-2016

Hopefully he has his thread set up for notifications

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hello Guys

Hey sorry guys for the late responses, My main slk was smushed between two suvs.. I am okay still getting back on my feet. I have parts left from the 320 slk but time has been limited due to injuries.

S

·
0 Posts
Looking for a driver side door latch for a 1999 SLK230 (not 320). Not sure if compatible, but giving it a try. Something went kaput in my latch preventing entry into car from outside on driver door, only the inside door handle will open it.

Air comp/vacuum pump and lines fried up long ago.

Way too much plastic in these cars if you want an opinion. Material is OK for a Hyundai - bit an MB....
[email protected]

·
95,000 Posts
Looking for a driver side door latch for a 1999 SLK230 (not 320). Not sure if compatible, but giving it a try. Something went kaput in my latch preventing entry into car from outside on driver door, only the inside door handle will open it.

Air comp/vacuum pump and lines fried up long ago.

Way too much plastic in these cars if you want an opinion. Material is OK for a Hyundai - bit an MB....
[email protected]
fyi, this thread is 2 year sold

op has not been back since Last Activity: 12-20-2016

please check date of threads before posting....

·
95,000 Posts
Hi! Do you have a 6 speed manual shift knob and leather boot?! Thanks!
who r u asking?

fyi, this thread is 2 year sold

op has not been back since Last Activity: 12-20-2016

please check date of threads before posting....

·
Registered 2003 SLK230
3 Posts
Parting out a 2002 slk 320 with 78k miles could be 98k I have to recheck the Speedo with my slk 230. I bought the car as a parts car for a few select parts. I still have many Parts just shoot a message

Pedal sensor
vents
rollbars
Whole Communication system
Speakers
top half of the seats...Bottoms were cut out because of no power
Doors
Handles
Hinges
motor
trans automatic
exhaust has been cut but the good stuff is still there
sensors
control arms
suspension
plastics
misc little nuts and bolts
airbags
visors
Headlights are a little foggy
tailights are okay
trunk
wiring
center console with broken arm rest
fuel pump
etc etc the list goes on

Let me know if you have a hard time finding bolts or need help locating and or finding where something goes.. I have taken every nut and bolt out of these cars more then a few times over.. I will be listing stuff on ebay so items are going quick but if you go through this forum then the prices will reflect on that :)
Hi.. im looking for the front bumper for my 03 slk.. do you possibly have the bumper still?

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
12,473 Posts
Hi.. im looking for the front bumper for my 03 slk.. do you possibly have the bumper still?
He was last here 3 years ago.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.