Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a 2002 slk 320 with 78k miles could be 98k I have to recheck the Speedo with my slk 230. I bought the car as a parts car for a few select parts. I still have many Parts just shoot a message

Pedal sensor
vents
rollbars
Whole Communication system
Speakers
top half of the seats...Bottoms were cut out because of no power
Doors
Handles
Hinges
motor
trans automatic
exhaust has been cut but the good stuff is still there
sensors
control arms
suspension
plastics
misc little nuts and bolts
airbags
visors
Headlights are a little foggy
tailights are okay
trunk
wiring
center console with broken arm rest
fuel pump
etc etc the list goes on

Let me know if you have a hard time finding bolts or need help locating and or finding where something goes.. I have taken every nut and bolt out of these cars more then a few times over.. I will be listing stuff on ebay so items are going quick but if you go through this forum then the prices will reflect on that :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,201 Posts
Parting out a 2002 slk 320 with 78k miles could be 98k I have to recheck the Speedo with my slk 230. I bought the car as a parts car for a few select parts. I still have many Parts just shoot a message

Pedal sensor
vents
rollbars
Whole Communication system
Speakers
top half of the seats...Bottoms were cut out because of no power
Doors
Handles
Hinges
motor
trans automatic
exhaust has been cut but the good stuff is still there
sensors
control arms
suspension
plastics
misc little nuts and bolts
airbags
visors
Headlights are a little foggy
tailights are okay
trunk
wiring
center console with broken arm rest
fuel pump
etc etc the list goes on

Let me know if you have a hard time finding bolts or need help locating and or finding where something goes.. I have taken every nut and bolt out of these cars more then a few times over.. I will be listing stuff on ebay so items are going quick but if you go through this forum then the prices will reflect on that :)
you cannot reply or send messages until you get 15 posts

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable or to ‘edit’, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM. You can always pm a moderator.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm not sure but I think it's a k40 relay? The red wire with the white strip that goes in to that relay is connected to the starter. Then the other part I'm looking for the drivers side auto dimming mirror?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can you attach a picture of it? and are you asking for wire diagrams for the mirror or do you need a replacement mirror? can you check the k40 and see what Connector the red white wire is on.. Should have numbers and letters.... A B C D E Connector. Connector A has 4 pins 1-4 connector B has pins 1,2,3,4,5 connector C Has 1,2,3,4,5 pins Connector D has 1,2,3 pins and connector E has pins 1-7

Send pin and connector info for that wire

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm looking for left front wheel well plastic panel cover, approx 6"x6". You can see it in the wheel well, low down to the front of the car. Think its a cover to and opening to get to front fog light replacement, I think. How much including shipping to Vancouver, B.C. Canada.

Rob

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.