Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I got them from eBay...... 171014827359. put this item # in the ebaymotors search bar and it should come up. The pick doesn't show the brakelights on it's crazy bright and so far no issues, best deal I've found $240 plus ship. :burnout: -rick

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the look of the tail lights. But what is up with that rear wing? Not my taste, but whatever floats your boat.
The rear wing was added for function to help generate more downforce hence more traction= less wheel spin= ESP not engaging the brakes and cutting power. AMG realized the need for this when they added the factory one and when the crossfire was born they added a bigger one for the same reason. Even with the ESP turned off it is never really totally off. I was losing traction when merging from the onramps when getting on the interstate, the wing helped this and made the car feel more stable at high speeds. The fact that it is carbon fiber and matches my other carbon fiber accesories is a plus...So yes it floats my boat very well...Oh by the way where are the pics of "your slk32" ??? :burnout:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts