Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLK 230 retractable top.

3K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  hasontour 
#1 ·
Hi, My name is Hans.
I recently bought a 1998 SLK230. It has a problem with the top. It goes down OK but does not come up. Where do I start looking?

#2 ·
Hans,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

#7 ·
Welcome from Michigan......

#11 ·
Welcome. Hopefully someone will chime in with some suggestions for your roof problem. You are the closest person on this board (that posts anyways) to me geographically I think (I'm from Santee).

Take a look at the California subforum if you're interested in doing some drives or just meet-n-greets with other members. We have one coming up on the 28th (Sunday after Thanksgiving) not too far from you. We just did a run through Fallbrook (De Luz Rd. and beyond) this past September.

#17 ·
Welcome. Hopefully someone will chime in with some suggestions for your roof problem. You are the closest person on this board (that posts anyways) to me geographically I think (I'm from Santee).

Take a look at the California subforum if you're interested in doing some drives or just meet-n-greets with other members. We have one coming up on the 28th (Sunday after Thanksgiving) not too far from you. We just did a run through Fallbrook (De Luz Rd. and beyond) this past September.
Thanks. I am still learning how to navigate this site and get to answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.