Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to posting on this forum so I will apologize in advance if I'm on the wrong thread but I will go ahead with my issue.

My 2004 slk 230 kompressor is having a problem where the supercharger is not engaging at all at times and then at other times it will be running with no problems.
When it's not running the car had none of the gitty up I have come to love. The check engine light recently came on as well (at about the same time as the supercharger problem) and the codes read P0140 which showed up as a problem with the secondary air injector, would that cause a problem with this maybe?

If there is any advice from anyone, it would be very much appreciated!!
Thank you, guys and gals!!

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Hi and welcome to SLKWorld.com from the UK Midlands - Thanks for joining us! :)

This thread should probably be somewhere else, but I'm sure that Jeff (@jbanks15 - moderator and founding member) will be along shortly to address that...

In the meantime, there a re a couple of other things that you could do to say hello, and also to help us to help you, as follows...

Your 1st thread should be your introduction so we can welcome you properly so post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.
New Members Introduce Yourself Here - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

and then, the part to help us to help you...
First please update your location and vehicle (year?: 1996-2016, model?: 32, 200, 230, 250, 280, 300, 320, 350, 55) in your profile if you haven’t already done so, as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
Follow this to update: ‘User CP’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’. Info in your garage does not update your profile.

If you could do the above things, I'm sure some members will also be along shortly to answer the question you've asked (sorry, but I can't help with that one). :D

Thanks, Dave

Edit: Thank you for doing the things I suggested above! :tu:

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Also, while waiting for other members to respond, have you tried using the search feature (top right)?... you might just find a few threads to read through (if you haven't already done so). :D

·
Founding Member 2006
108,881 Posts
Moved your thread from general discussion to the r170 general discussion here

Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Valrico, Florida!

Your 1st thread should be your introduction so we can welcome you properly so post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already. New Members Introduce Yourself Here - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member/Ride of the Month Coordinator

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.