Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first thread, sorry if the post is not for here. I bought the car a month ago , someone before me is deleted from the computer settings . I need the original settings to download and upload to my Slk, can anyone help me? :crying:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Just find who programs the ECU's for the 4 cylinders. How do you know it is the ecu that has been messed with? I had a car of domestic heritage that had all emissions deleted because it was a Florida car. Rather than turn them off he deleted them altogether, I found a tuner to work with me and got it so the car would pass NY inspections even emissions. Still want to know why you think it is the ecu please!
Bulgaria may make it a little tougher but since most tunes are done via email you should be OK. Once it's fixed limit what you do as a 4 cylinder will have it's limitations just as I would rather have a supercharged V8 myself but starting with 349HP helps though running a high 11 in the 1/4 mile is about all that can be expected short of removing the SC and adding a turbo. Turbo's trump SC's in most cases.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts