Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another SLC review video for any interested parties. This one is for an SLC300.

High specification model featured in the video and for once the reviewer points out that a lot of the spec shown are options!

I’ve noticed a fair few highly specified SLC300s when browsing the tinternet!

https://youtu.be/6Z4doMqvASk

·
Registered 2016 SLC200
154 Posts
This particular vehicle KU 66 EPZ popped up at Mercedes Benz Exeter at the beginning of March, £33k with about 2500 miles on the clock. Someone did well I think - it was't there for long

Every box on the factory fit options list was ticked!

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This particular vehicle KU 66 EPZ popped up at Mercedes Benz Exeter at the beginning of March, £33k with about 2500 miles on the clock. Someone did well I think - it was't there for long

A good buy indeed! I bought my 55 from the very same dealership!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,907 Posts

Where's your intro? :D

for 'vehicle'...put 'looking' in your profile

Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Florida!

First please update your vehicle (Put Looking!) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information if you haven’t. This takes about 30 seconds to do.

Follow exactly to update: ‘Usercp’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’. Info in your garage does not update your profile.

Join the gang! Your 1st thread should be your introduction so we can welcome you properly so post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section. New Members Introduce Yourself Here - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

On a smartphone: http://www.slkworld.com/new-members-introduce-yourself-here/330737-how-update-your-profile-post-intro-smartphone.html

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable or to ‘edit’, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM/edit. You can always pm a moderator.
Want to post a picture? Start a new thread or make a post, click ‘edit’, click on the ‘paper clip’ or ‘advanced’ and/or ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’! If Iphone pics, you need to rename any additional pics as Iphone names its pics all the same, image.jpg.
Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any post you like. This saves you having to comment.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
FREE!! Post your vin in the Vehicle Datacard Request section to get a free datacard (options on your car). You must update your profile with vehicle info and your location and post an introduction first.
http://www.slkworld.com/vehicle-data-card/67706-free-how-get-free-datacard.html

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member/Ride of the Month Coordinator

·
Registered
905 Posts
Never liked this plonker doing a car review especially on an :frown:SLK/SLC; he's a Porsche owner so .....say no more. :frown:

·
Premium Member 2018 SLC43
2,464 Posts

Wow - According to the Carwow review, this KU66 EPZ had £16k of options - So for £33k was a good buy....
Guess it must have been a MB demo car...?

Though one missing option is the "Air Guides"

For a normal buyer, getting a SLC43 with more standard equipment would give better resale value to purchase price?

Do agree with the reviewer that the cabin temp dials feel cheap in comparison to the R171, or a lot of other cars for that matter..

Would need to see it in person, but our Nissan dog mobill has carbon trim for free, that looks better than the SLC £1400 option.....? :|
Think My preference would be for the "Black Ash" trim:

Just a shame that most SLC 43's for sale at the moment are standard, with out many options...

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Never liked this plonker doing a car review especially on an :frown:SLK/SLC; he's a Porsche owner so .....say no more. :frown:
You are so right about this guy. He has a condensation approach to his review. Since he apparently can’t be professional when reviewing a non Porsche car he shouldn’t be doing them.
Mike

·
Registered
905 Posts
You are so right about this guy. He has a condensation approach to his review. Since he apparently can’t be professional when reviewing a non Porsche car he shouldn’t be doing them.
Mike
If I recall he did the same review on the SLK250...same comments...he's a dipstick on most of his reviews, no I take that back....all of his reviews :laugh:

Had your roof down yet in Ottawa? :laugh:

·
Registered
61 Posts
If I recall he did the same review on the SLK250...same comments...he's a dipstick on most of his reviews, no I take that back....all of his reviews :laugh:

Had your roof down yet in Ottawa? :laugh:
You had to bring this up! The cover is off, the trickle charger is disconnected and the insurance goes back on this coming Monday. Where is the warm weather? I’m now losing patience. 😄

I don’t think your weather has been that different than ours. So I wish us both fair weather and many days with the top down.
Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts