Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Getting them fitted tomorrow!!! Can't wait to get them on the car. Hope it's all worth the money ;) Will post pics as soon as I get them aswell as specs since I dno which tire size is going on yet ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
They look sweet ! Make sure you get some pics of the car as well. We LOVE looking at SLK's.

As to the tire sizes, I believe that you have a 2-3% tolerance on the rotational speed before you start messing with the speedometer and such. Not totally sure, though. Plenty of folks on here with 19's and 20's, though, so is should be easy to find out what they used.

Best Wishes

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys just got them done specs are 19 with 235 in the front and 255 in the back. To be honest 255 just fits in the back as anymore will make the back wider than the guards. Pretty sure et28 and 32

·
Registered
84 Posts
Getting a set of 19" SL12 magz in the next week or so just thought id post this to see if anyone out there has equipped their own slk with the same ones. Actually cant wait, will post what the car looks like before and after. >:D
any pictures yet?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ImageUploadedByAG Free1428053903.300162.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1428053924.748237.jpg
Just a couple more to get an idea of how they look... They are actually so much better in person also the ride height and the comfort of day to day driving with the sport suspension is fantastic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.