Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a letter from Autoforums thanking me for my lifetime subscription to SLKWorld and very kindly enclosed two stickers for SKY roadster.com !!!!!!!

Thanks but why ?

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
You just can't get good help nowadays.

When I paid for my membership I also received two stickers in the mail, but they were for SLKWorld. They probably sent you the wrong ones, as I would believe that they manage multiple Forums. If you want the SLKWorld stickers you could probably PM Helena and ask how to get the right ones.

BTW they are not the same ones that True Romance offers. http://www.slkworld.com/general-discussion/14589-slkworld-com-window-stickers-decal-available-here.html

I guess you're just lucky, or maybe trouble just follows you. :biglaugh:

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,785 Posts
I just had a letter from Autoforums thanking me for my lifetime subscription to SLKWorld and very kindly enclosed two stickers for SKY roadster.com !!!!!!!

Thanks but why ?
Hilarious!:biglaugh:

They only had one job to do...

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The envelope is clearly marked as from SLKWorld lol I like the sentiment on the stamps Liberty, Justice, Equality. Like the UK Pity it doesnt happen isnt it

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You just can't get good help nowadays.

When I paid for my membership I also received two stickers in the mail, but they were for SLKWorld. They probably sent you the wrong ones, as I would believe that they manage multiple Forums. If you want the SLKWorld stickers you could probably PM Helena and ask how to get the right ones.

BTW they are not the same ones that True Romance offers. http://www.slkworld.com/general-discussion/14589-slkworld-com-window-stickers-decal-available-here.html

I guess you're just lucky, or maybe trouble just follows you. :biglaugh:
I have two proper stickers on the deflector and the rear window of my car already but I would I would have put new ones on the windscreen and front number plate But not SKY ones :(

·
Registered
333 Posts
I received my SLK world stickers today. I love the stamps and am keeping them!

Sticker will go in the rear window tomorrow. Husband has declined my kind offer of the other one for his TT.

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I received my SLK world stickers today. I love the stamps and am keeping them!

Sticker will go in the rear window tomorrow. Husband has declined my kind offer of the other one for his TT.

Lucky you My SKYroadster ones are heading for the bin :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts