Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 20, 10 days before the deadline and Sir Redneck has done it. 1000 posts in less than 4 months (and has said nothing constructive in any of them ) the Master Post Ho is tha King of Bubba Hollar.

(Ritin this before hell breaks out here today like yesterday, flew all day, no breaks 5 flights in 8 hours. May not get another chance til Sat nite when I git hime) Yee Haw
:hb: :hb: :bannana::bannana: :fart::fart:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
A new King is born! Welcome our Majesty King Redneck!

(From a King to a King Doug: Kings don´t have to be constructive. They can be ugly. They can be fat. They must be able to talk 1000 words without any sense only)

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
A new avatar is my present for you, my Majesty:

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
King Redneck has done it, Now whenever you have to go to any SuperMarket or Mall they await you open the doors of the F150Lightning and red carpets come out.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Majesty, your generosity overwhelms me. :hail::hail: Always your loyal subject,,,,:):)

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:Beer:Yup, you be bad. Way to go! Pace yourself to finish June 30th with a hypothetical, round about number, let's say 1111. No particular reason you should end with that strange number.:D

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
well done doug, thatw as some serious posting you have done!! your gonna be chasing alroumi and Dan for top poster award now.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:)No Im slowin down cause my voice is very tyred frum all this talkin. Asides, ya'lls heard about all my stuff already. (Thank God they say) :hb::hb:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
:rockon: Doug! :hb:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Congratulations King Redneck! :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Well done Doug !!:usa:

By the way, it is a big headache for a non english mother langage to understand the "red neck langage".:tazz:

Is it possible for you to teach me this langage during, hmmmm, let say 2 weeks .... during the holidays .... ?:tu:

i would like to have a "diploma" ......:bannana:

note : i will bring biers ..... (maybe this is the first rule to be a red neck ?):biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
note : i will bring biers ..... (maybe this is the first rule to be a red neck ?):biglaugh:
Then Gabus and me must be rednecks, too :bannana:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well done Doug !!:usa:

By the way, it is a big headache for a non english mother langage to understand the "red neck langage".:tazz:

Is it possible for you to teach me this langage during, hmmmm, let say 2 weeks .... during the holidays .... ?:tu:

i would like to have a "diploma" ......:bannana:

2 weeks aint enuf time ta learn ya much, sides, ifn you visit 2 weeks, yuins will stay forever. Tha good lif will spoil ya. Sleepin in til 4am ever mornin will make ya lazy . You dont kneed to brang beerz. we got thangs much better for tha sol. Good sippin lickor grows hairs on your chess (see pitur of cuzin Bustba). Ya'lls wecome anitym....:Beer::Beer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.