Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

*Premium Member
2002 Blue SLK320 known as 'Silkie"
Just booked a hotel in Brockenhurst for the weekend. Arrive Sat, leave on monday :)

So will we get tickets through here, or book them ourselves ?
Always through the Beaulieu web site. One of us will stumble on the site when the tickets are ready and let everyone know. Just make ure you 'follow' this thread and have notifications on so you don't miss any developments.

Reactions: Trev5 and Avel Du

*Premium Member
2002 Blue SLK320 known as 'Silkie"
@Trev5 - can you add myself and one other please? TYVM

Reactions: Avel Du

**Premium Member 2018 SLC43
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Good morning from a sunny, but frosty North Hampshire :)

I got an email back from the Beaulieu Events Team a few days ago:

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that I have booked you in for a club stand to attend Simply Mercedes on Sunday 21st August 2022, for now that is all the information that we need from you.

Tickets will go on sale later this month and all members attending the event will be required to purchase participant tickets (which are per person). We do recommend purchasing in advance as this speeds up arrival on the day. We are aiming to have the facility for the club to be entered on ticket purchase for our benefit, but we would ask tickets are purchased individually rather than as a group (group bookings can only be done on the phone currently).

Please can you let us know final vehicle numbers that you are expecting no later than 2 weeks prior to the event, which is when we will issue you with a club label for you to distribute to your members so they can print and display upon arrival. This is to ensure that our stewards park all your members in the reserved area. Please note, parking areas are only reserved until 10.30am after which parking spaces will be allocated to anyone arriving after this time, so we do ask for club vehicles to arrive prior to this.

If you need anything in the meantime, please don鈥檛 hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,

The Beaulieu Events Team

*Registered
2010 SLK350
Really enjoyed the event last year, even though we did get somewhat 'detached' from the main group.
It would be much better with a club stand/area, so Trev5 (Avel Du) please put me and one other down for attending (all being well) please?
Hope the weather stays good as it did last year, and Savcom, lets see if I can stay in the correct group this time!! :unsure:馃ぃ

*Administrator (Premium Member)
Really enjoyed the event last year, even though we did get somewhat 'detached' from the main group.
It would be much better with a club stand/area, so Trev5 (Avel Du) please put me and one other down for attending (all being well) please?
Hope the weather stays good as it did last year, and Savcom, lets see if I can stay in the correct group this time!! :unsure:馃ぃ
馃槇 and you read this part Andy...
Please note, parking areas are only reserved until 10.30am after which parking spaces will be allocated to anyone arriving after this time, so we do ask for club vehicles to arrive prior to this.

:eek:

*Registered
2010 SLK350
馃槇 and you read this part Andy...
Please note, parking areas are only reserved until 10.30am after which parking spaces will be allocated to anyone arriving after this time, so we do ask for club vehicles to arrive prior to this.

:eek:
Oh I was there in plenty of time, and at the meeting place early, but due to not knowing anyone, when the first group left (who happened to be meeting at the same location) I followed them out..........they were a 'social media' group who were going for breakfast to a public house!!
Needless to say we quickly exited!
And we dont do social media anyway!

*Administrator (Premium Member)
I know the idea has been poo-poo'd before but how about having a sail banner affixed to our group area? At least everyone can find us and know its us.
Been raised before. Nothing stopping anyone, but our owners do not want to know.

*Registered
2008 SLK55 AMG w/P30
we鈥檙e up for this again in 2022, and will bring the new ride. Very proud to show off, hopefully in the sunshine again.

We will pre-meet at Morrisons, which worked well.

looking forward to it!

Jester, plus one son.

Administrator (Canada)
can we be added to the list im a new member and only 2wks into my slk ownership
2nd request:

Please update your profile, year and model ONLY like this:

Top right, click on Account Details, then Account Settings,
In Vehicle Details: model and year ONLY: 2009 SLK350 or whatever you have.
Then Save.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts