Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted 2 SLK's yesterday....Saw a nice SLK230 driving through a really wealthy area of Mississauga.
Then, I was leaving the underground parking garage at the University of Toronto (Mississauga Campus) I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was tailed by a nice clean looking SLK280 with Quebec plates. The car infront of me was travelling pretty slow, so I drove up the ramps patiently enjoying looking at the SLK in my rearview. However, once we got out of the garage an into the surface lot, whoever it was in the SLK decided that he was gunna cut across a corner and squeeze the front end of his car between my truck and the slow moving vehicle I was tailing!! Of course the SLK driver had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting the car infront, and I had to slam my brakes to avoid ramming into him! In all honestly this was some of the most random, stupid driving I have seen in awhile and you did not get ahead of the slower moving car, you nearly caused an accident....If your reading this, PLEASE take a drivers training course or something :S

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly, I try to avoid Montreal whenever I can....Only driven their once....But for the record, I would have been just as angry if he had Ontario plates.

·
Registered
460 Posts
It's a Quebec thing, trust me, I am born and raised there. I moved out west 7 years ago and couldn't believe how they drove out here. It took me 6 months to get used to actually doing the speed limits or less. However, every now and then I do resort to my Montréal driving skills if ever I am running late!:burnout:

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Bad Will no biscuit!
First few times through Monreyall, I thought they were using the theory of relativity.
"If you drive at the speed of light, no one can pass you, and everyone else will appear to be stationary."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts