1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday afternoon, outside Chicago, I pulled up alongside a silver SLK
with a couple out for their first top down ride of the
season. We exchanged complements and I handed them
an SLKWorld card. Maybe we'll see them online!

·
Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,092 Posts
Cool. I gave out SLKworld cards at the Mercedes dealer yesterday. LOL

It is nice to be able to hand out such a nice looking card that represents a quality place like this!:tu: People are always impressed with the cards.

SLKman:tu:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The site has (had?) them. I received mine when ordering a cool
SLK hooded fleece jacket from the SLK store.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Good scouting, I'm sure they'll be along soon.

PM bill about cards to show your interest. He may look at doing another batch if enough show interest.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
I don't see enough SLK's around to get the cards, I'll just be handing it to myself and my son. lol

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:confused: I don't see that many SLKs in my area (central Virginia) Maybe that's good. There is a blue SLK 280 here in the neighborhood. Haven't had the chance to speak. I see as many R170s as R171s. Almost every morning I see a beautiful FireMist Red R170 zoom past work heading towards Fort Lee.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Almost every morning I see a beautiful FireMist Red R170 zoom past work heading towards Fort Lee.
Yeah, the Firemist Red is a pretty color on a SLK. (I might be a little biased though...lol) I kind of think cards would be a good idea. I never really noticed many around before I got mine. However, I have had my car for almost a month now, and I have seen 7 SLK's around my part of town in that time. I have waited around for a little time at a couple of these, but finally had to leave each time before seeing the owner return. Something to leave with the car would be cool.

·
Founding member #7
2,156 Posts
I just made a trip from the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area to the Indianapolis area and saw ONE SLK R171 the whole trip (other than mine of course :) )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts