Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,112 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,251 Posts
Still finding my way around the forum so will get some cards and use them next time
Just send me a PM with your name and address and I'll post some cards out to you. You shouldn't even need to wait until you get to 15 posts either (as long as your PM inbox isn't already full) as you can PM moderators any time. :tu:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'm reconsidering ownership after problems already encountered after only 1 week of having the car so I'll drop you a line once I know what's happening. It may have to go back to the dealer. Am about to post details in the r171 section.....

·
Premium Member
11,251 Posts
Thanks. I'm reconsidering ownership after problems already encountered after only 1 week of having the car so I'll drop you a line once I know what's happening. It may have to go back to the dealer. Am about to post details in the r171 section.....
I hope everything works out okay for you (and your SLK)...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still finding my way around the forum so will get some cards and use them next time
Just send me a PM with your name and address and I'll post some cards out to you. You shouldn't even need to wait until you get to 15 posts either (as long as your PM inbox isn't already full) as you can PM moderators any time.
PM sent. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts