Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first kill story - so bear with me :) There is a nicely banked, elevated on-ramp to the freeway (I mean autobahn) near my house - it lets you get a nice kick of speed and Gs as you enter the freeway.

So today, I'm heading toward the on-ramp and a guy in a Cayman comes speeding past me, slows down, revs up (in motion no less) and then starts pacing me. Not being one to let that pass, I hit the gas and we race down the on-ramp - hit a 110 at the bottom about a length in front of the cayman.

now, the kicker to this story is there is usually a cop sitting at the bottom of this onramp just waiting for this type of behavior. Sure enough he was there but pulled over the Porsche because I was loooooong gone! :rb

silly Porsche....winners drive AMGs!

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
I am not a fan of the Cayman or boxster, dont like the proportions I like the 911 but the overall availability of colours and interior finishes makes it look too "clinical", I've got a Cayenne S as my daily driver and thats a great commuter.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was thinking about the Cayman S for a while. I know the SLK55 is quicker. But the Cayman S might be more satisfying with a manual or around a track.

How bad did you kill the Cayman?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts