Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently had my side skirts resprayed from a local bodyshop , really cant fault the work or the price (£150) in total.

i managed to get them on the car a few weeks back but at the weekend i had gave the car a wash and a polish , problem i now have is i am certain the skirts look more metalic than the rest of the car .

when i gave the guy my paint code C197 i think , he said it came up with 3 shades but he would just use the base colour like normal .

now i am in the dilemma of what to do , he is good friends with my grandad and done me a good price for that, i also know my grandads standards arnt like mine and he will say it looks fine lol . Do i just live with it or do i go back and show him , to be honest i cant be other taking the skirts back off the car.

As things stand i have Wet-sanded them ready for me to go over with my machine polisher ( he said they needed flatting down but couldnt do it as they wernt on the car ) so i cant take them down right now as they look dull till i polish them

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.