Mercedes SLK World banner

2641 - 2660 of 2671 Posts

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK350
729 Posts
She isn't as old as mine lol, but you're right the old girls still have bite especially when you play with the hot hatch generation, they seem to get really upset when they're nice shiny golf gets left at the lights by a 19yr old lady #mercedesbuildproperengines!
😂😂😂

Exactly Brian....it’s such a buzz.

I paid about £7k for my 12 year old and a neighbour told me I could have bought a brand new Dacia Sandero for that kind of money. Speechless, I shook my head, turned and went back inside......

·
Registered 2001 SLK320
217 Posts
I paid about £7k for my 12 year old and a neighbour told me I could have bought a brand new Dacia Sandero for that kind of money. Speechless, I shook my head, turned and went back inside......
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I paid just over £3k for mine in October and I've had that much fun out of it already, should I trade it for half a Sandero????

·
729 Posts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I paid just over £3k for mine in October and I've had that much fun out of it already, should I trade it for half a Sandero????
Oh Jason, of course you should. Indeed, do the trade in, never smile again and get used to watching pedestrians hang their heads and pointing. 😂😂😂

As you mucker, they’d have to prize the keys out of our dead hands., SLK 4 EVA! 👍👍👍

·
Super Moderator (UK)
31,546 Posts
😂😂😂

Do they give you a basket to pick all the bits up that fall off, or a chainsaw to remove roof in the summer?

·
729 Posts
@Avel Du, Myk, I have a philosophy that drivers of really naff cars are normally accident prone. Someone who buys a car like the Dacia has no soul or passion for driving hence they are bad at it. Those that drive a proper car have a genuine love of driving and are therefore a better driver and more aware of what is going on.... could be wrong but in my observations it’s often true.

Me, outspoken as always. I’ve just stepped off the orange box. 😂😂😂

·
Premium Member 2014 SLK200
2,844 Posts
😂😂😂

Do they give you a basket to pick all the bits up that fall off, or a chainsaw to remove roof in the summer?
No but I've heard that they come with a pair of plaid slippers and a matching blanket........

·
Super Moderator (UK)
31,546 Posts
View attachment 590072
This came down this afternoon after a couple of days of rain. Don't think I'll get the top down today
That serves as a timely reminder to all that the manual does mention a temp at which not to use the roof.
Not sure it is the same for all models.
I forget what it is. I use the sound of the seals vs door and boot as a guide.
Plus a few miles to warm things up.

·
Super Moderator (Canada)
2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30 "Schwarzie"
16,371 Posts
This came down this afternoon after a couple of days of rain. Don't think I'll get the top down today
That serves as a timely reminder to all that the manual does mention a temp at which not to use the roof.
Not sure it is the same for all models.
I forget what it is. I use the sound of the seals vs door and boot as a guide.
Plus a few miles to warm things up.
Post 3 for R172

Reactions: Avel Du
2641 - 2660 of 2671 Posts