Mercedes SLK World banner
2,461 - 2,480 of 3,375 Posts
Hehe, donā€™t we just!!! šŸ˜‰

BTW, my Mrs is from Wickersley!
Small world mate. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Lol know it well. I was born 108 Meadowhall road BEFORE the Tinsley viaduct existed. More photos of my sleek 350 are in the showcase section.
Pubs open again (sorta) ?

Good lord !! Did you use OMO to wash it ? Its whiter than white.
Can't really tell from this one, is it matt or ...
Ehm, pls note that my name is OMO as well, and I drive a white SLK.. :D That other "OMO" detergent is all fake... regardless of what Len (@LeonardoDaBenz) finds and posts.. :cool::p

And before Len can accuse me of OT ... here is my Diamond White SLK strikingly different from @Ricrob's Polar White SLC..

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Personal luxury car

Before buying my R171 I was always attracted to its design so much more than R170 and R172 models
I don't think I would have bought an SLK had the R171 design not existed, esp with the E89 version of the Z4 which is on a par for me before I chose my R171.
Are your car and @b82012 's white bomb the same?
I dunno if his is an AMG too but his front spoiler design features stand out to the eye more than your black model.
Are those front wing side vents fake or have an air flow / cooling purpose? I like that feature and how the design continues into the door.

Before buying my R171 I was always attracted to its design so much more than R170 and R172 models
I don't think I would have bought an SLK had the R171 design not existed, esp with the E89 version of the Z4 which is on a par for me before I chose my R171.
Are your car and @b82012 's white bomb the same?
I dunno if his is an AMG too but his front spoiler design features stand out to the eye more than your black model.
Are those front wing side vents fake or have an air flow / cooling purpose? I like that feature and how the design continues into the door.
šŸ˜Š Side vents are pure fake šŸ¤— and you are right, the white looks amazing

2,461 - 2,480 of 3,375 Posts