Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am sure I will have a lot of questions for all of you since it is a older car. Let me know of anything I should look out for.

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Should be picking up my 2003 SLK32 tomorrow.

Hello all, I am sure I will have a lot of questions for all of you since it is a older car. Let me know of anything I should look out for.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta, and we have some SLK32 owners to help w/ questions. JB your turn.:)

Reactions: dbeach

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,487 Posts
Thanks for the introduction!

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Donor Conversion
198 Posts
Welcome from another 32AMG owner, in London. Put pictures up when you get your car.

The thing you have to watch out for most is jealousy!

Regards,
Jonathan.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dealer Pics

Pic's Taken from Dealer Web site.

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,487 Posts
nice! go for the shorty antenna, smarttop mod and clear front side markers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice! go for the shorty antenna, smarttop mod and clear front side markers
Thanks jbanks15,

I will, I love the car so far. I took my old Business partner for a ride and he can't believe how fast it is. He has a Mustang Cobra and just got rid of a Ferrari 360. He thinks it's faster than both. I don't know if it is or not. But it is a lot of fun.

I want a ODB-II reader so that I can get instant HP readings like I have mentioned in other threads but don't know which ones are the best for the money. The Magden is very expensive and looks great, but I don't know if it is the best route. Do you have any idea. Also I want a single din with bluetooth receiver that looks some what factory with a LCD display let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Jonathan

I too have a black 32 and am in London. I responded to your tyres issue - don't know if you already sourced what you needed.

Are you North or South - I'd love to meet up as I am keen to check out someone else's engine tick over as I seem to have a minor problem with mine...

let me know m8

Cheers

Simon

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.