Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a raffle for a valuable 1 of 10 SLK World shirt. The minimum bid will be $15.00 plus shipping. The entire sum will go to the SLK World operating fund. Public posting only no pm's (cheatin). Think what your wife will say when you git her a shirt to match yours (first 10 premium members) or you git her a shirt for your anniversary. ((((cheap SOB,, a shirt for our 25th anniversary,,, Ill kill him...)))))) This shirt will last longer than flowers an candy, everytime she wares it she will member how you proved yor luv fer her by givin her a collector shirt of her own. Who will be furst to bid on this fine, sign of yor luv fer yor wif or gurl frind (we won't tell yor wif)) :):):):):)

·
Registered
153 Posts
oh master post ho

(You have slowed down on your bid to 1000 posts.)
:hail:

I will be the first to bid on the shirt......$50.00

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:tazz::tazz::tazz::tazz:You are the MAN. :tazz::tazz::tazz::tazz: Who's next????:tu: This could git you sumthin from that Lady Ya'll, Not that dirty minds,,:tu::tu::tu:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh about the 1000 posts, I ain't forgot....jus pacin mysef.....Is that #700????????:tu:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
wow you have alot already. Do you post while you are in the air or something doug?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No John, not in the air. Just when Im not in the air, and as you see, I don't say much, just rattle on for laughs. Hope you can get out Sat for the meet.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:tazz::tazz::tazz:Don't let this die Ya'll...is Sully the only manly man here that wants to impress his mate wid a fancy shirt????$50 going once......:tazz::tazz::tazz:Do I hear $55 ??????:hail::hail:For the cause Ya'll :burnout::burnout::tu:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK Sully gets the shirt...:tazz::tazz:He will only let me know what that gets him from his mate,,, all you non-participants have to use your imaginations. Sully PM Bill as will I to do the deal and Thanks for supporting the forum.... You are the main man... ((((((I hope he's a man... Boy would I be an arse if JF waz Jenifer Francis)))))):hb::hb::hb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.