Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Bought a container from ebay to top off my pump. Only need 1 or 2 oz, the container is massive. Has enough left over to top off anyone else in need.

Just ask. Stop by or will meet up local Orlando area. Enough here in this bottle to help several people in need.

Not shipping to one person: sharing.

Also have a quart of hydraulic fluid for the hard top as well, topped off mine - going to have a fellow forum member help me fix the O-ring that is leaking. More than half a liter left over. Anyone in local Orlando area in need - just ask.

Sharing - not shipping.

[email protected] for faster response.

Master Sergeant - if this post is in the wrong forum, feel free to locate to the area you feel most comfortable with. (past & supplies?) Duplicate areas will double the chances of people observing the post to take advantage of my 'share the wealth' offer.

These are Mercedes brand fluids purchased from ebay. (not cheap obviously). Containers just too large for my need, especially the power steering. I'm only going to top off my level - there is enough here for anyone interested in draining and filling their entire system - and then some.

Mike
92nd Trans Co
V Corps
Gibbs Kaserne
Frankfurt, Germany

(local central Florida Orlando area only, unless you want to drive here)

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,372 Posts
It is fine where it is

Duplicate areas will double the chances of people observing the post to take advantage of my 'share the wealth' offer.

Duplicate posts/threads not permitted

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.